One of the major sources of aging stems from a process known as lipid peroxidation—the reaction of fats and oils with oxygen to form peroxides. As the skin is the third most fatty organ in the body, it is little wonder that the effects of lipid peroxidation should manifest itself as wrinkles and brown ‘age spots’, which are a direct by-product of lipid peroxidation. Vitamin E is, at present, the only known anti-oxidant which helps prevent lipid peroxidation of the cell membrane.
Skin Types / Conditions: Normal and dry.
- Seline-E’s powerful vitamin E/bioflavonoid complex works synergistically with vitamin C. Each has the ability to restore the other back to its original state after they have been used to neutralize free radicals.
- Applied over Cellex-C Serum or Hydra 5 B-Complex, Seline-E immediately creates a luxuriously moist, smooth, feel to the skin.
- Excellent moisturizer for normal, dry or combination skin. May be applied day or night.
- Suitable moisturizer for both men and women.
- Skin moisturizing and smoothing benefits can be seen in 3–6 weeks of daily use.
- Apply Hydra 5 B-Complex.
- Apply Cellex-C product of choice (when using Serum, reverse steps 3 and 4.)
- Day or night, apply Seline-E moisturizer liberally to face, neck and V of chest. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Apply sunscreen if required.