Please read the following important terms and conditions before making a purchase from our site. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions contained herein, please exit this site immediately. Use of information on this site or purchase of any product on this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Any information provided on
this website or any linked website is not intended as medical advice nor it is intended to replace discussions with a healthcare provider. All decisions
regarding patient care must be made with a healthcare provider, considering the unique characteristics of the patient. If you have a medical concern,
please consult with your physician.
- Please consult your
physician before using products offered on this site.
- Upon receipt of the product,
carefully read the instructions, directions, guidelines and precautions, if any, provided by the manufacturer before using the product. Any questions or concerns should be discussed with your physician.
- Product information presented at Skin-Etc.com is provided by the manufacturer of the individual product. Skin-Etc.com assumes no liability for the use of the information provided through this site.
- Minors should not purchase
products from this site. Additionally, minors should not use products purchased from this site unless the consent of a parent or legal guardian has been obtained after discussions with the minor's physician. Use of information on this site or purchase of any product on this site constitutes
the purchaser’s acknowledgement and agreement that purchaser is beyond the age of majority and has fully discussed use of the product with his or her
- Skin-Etc.com makes no warranties, express or implied, in regard to any products on this website, and there will be no warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular
- While Skin-Etc.com offers a
Return & Cancellation Policy, this should not be construed in any way as a warranty of any kind in regard to the products sold on this site.
- When using any skin care
products, if any irritations such as itching, burning, scaling or other unusual symptoms develop, we recommend you immediately discontinue the use of those products and that you consult with your physician immediately.
- Skin-Etc.com does not assume
responsibility or liability for web site links “to” and/or “from” our site.
- While we try to ensure accuracy, this web site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Skin-Etc therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing and availability, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information. We apologize for any inconvenience.