What is CBD?
CBD, also known as cannabidiol, is a naturally occurring plant compound derived from the cannabis plant. CBD is one of over a hundred cannabinoids (cannabis plant chemicals) present in hemp plants. Other cannabinoid compounds include THC, the plant chemical responsible for the psychoactive effects of marijuana. While CBD is found in the marijuana plant, it is both completely non-psychoactive (wonít get you high) and legal to buy in its isolated form.Why CBD?
CBD is safe and effective for all skin types, but especially helpful to people who struggle with inflammatory skin conditions, skin sensitivity, skin dryness, and acne. Because of its powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, CBD can help support the skinís natural healing process, shortening the lifespan of breakouts and other types of irritation flare-ups.
CBD is a powerful antioxidant, rich in vitamins A, C and E, and can help lessen the visible signs of aging skin. CBD counteracts signs of aging caused by free radicals and works to stimulate skin cells for a smoother and softer appearance, helping to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, skin dullness, and ruddy skin tone, for more radiant and youthful looking skin.Benefits:
- Refreshes, rejuvenates, and hydrates damaged skin
- Anti-inflammatory properties help reduce irritation and redness
- Intensive hydration soothes, while leaving skin smooth and supple
- Improves skin tone and texture for renewed radiance
- Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Counteracts signs of aging caused by free radicals, and works to stimulate skin cells for a smoother and softer appearance