A lightweight, oil-free proprietary formulation containing the full complement of Cellex-C signature ingredients that dramatically reduces wrinkles and fine lines. Cellex-C High Potency Serum contains 10% L-ascorbic acid and helps to enhance the skin's elasticity and smoothness. The Patented Complex in High-Potency Serum works synergistically to encourage a firm, youthful, elastic quality to the skin. Regular use will make skin look 5 to 10 years younger.
Cellex-C High Potency Serum won't flare acne, and for some people, may actually help clear it as well.
Skin Types / Conditions: All, except the most sensitive skin.
- Initially, a slight tingling may be experienced. Discontinue if the tingling becomes uncomfortable or lasts more than 5 minutes. In this case, the skin may be too sensitive to tolerate Cellex-C High-Potency Serum, and you should switch to Cellex-C Serum for Sensitive Skin.
- The color of this product may change due to environmental conditions. This color change is part of the biochemical-stabilization process and will not affect the efficacy of the product when used as directed.
- Can help you look 5 to 10 years younger.
- Regular use will dramatically reduce the visible signs of aging—fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and sagging skin.
- Treated skin will gradually appear firmer and smoother with improved texture, tone and overall radiance.
- Helps older and prematurely aged skin to look, behave and feel like younger skin.
- This formulation is extremely well tolerated and can be used by men and women without fear of troublesome skin reactions such as sunlight sensitivity.
- Delivers up to twenty times more active vitamin C than your body can absorb orally.
- Generally improvement in the overall appearance of the skin can be seen within 8 — 12 weeks of daily use.
- Cleanse and tone.
- Once daily in the morning, apply Cellex-C High-Potency Serum*.
- Apply Hydra 5 B-Complex.
- Apply moisturizer if required.
*Cellex-C formulations should be applied every 24 hours.
*Patented Cellex-C™ Complex internationally protected by U.S. Patent No. 4,938,969.