A lightweight, oil-free, aqueous solution containing 17.5%
vitamin C in a combination of free form and hydrolized ascorbic acid to maximize visible benefits to the skin in the shortest possible time. It contains a high concentration of Cellex-C Complex signature ingredients plus powerful free-radical scavengers and natural collagen protectors. Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum is designed to reduce the appearance of aging and sagging skin.Skin Types:
All, except the most sensitive skin.
- High levels of L-ascorbic acid (both free-form and hydrolized) coupled with powerful anti-oxidant protection make this formulation the most important skin saving product in your daily skincare regime
- Regular use may dramatically reduce the visible signs of aging (fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and sagging skin)
- Helps lighten dark spots
- Aids in collagen production
- Protects skin from free radicals (those unstable particles that wreck havoc on skin)
- Helps increase the elasticity and resilience of the skin to greatly reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Treated skin will gradually appear firmer and smoother with improved texture, tone and overall radiance
- This formulation is extremely well tolerated and can be used by the majority of people without fear of troublesome skin reactions such as sensitivity to sunlight that may occur with other skin smoothing preparations
- Use this in the morning rather than at night because it makes sunscreen more effective
- Generally significant improvement can be seen in 6–8 weeks
- Apply Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum.
- Apply Hydra 5 B-Complex.
- Apply moisturizer if required.
Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum should not
be applied more than once every 24 hours. Use only as directed by your physician or skin care professional. If redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use.Caution:
Avoid the eye area. Use Cellex-C Eye Contour Gel or Eye Contour Cream around the eyes. Avoid hairline and eyebrows as the serum may cause discoloration, particularly on blond or grey hair.
Water (Aqua), Ascorbic Acid, Acetyl Tyrosine, Zinc Sulphate, Glycine, Grape Skin (Vitis Vinifera) Extract, Grape Seed (Vitis Vinifera) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bioflavonoids, Ergothionine.
*Patented Cellex-Cï¿½ Complex internationally protected by U.S. Patent No. 4,938,969 & 4,772,591.