Skin Types / Conditions: All skin types, except those with particularly sensitive skin around the eyes.
- A deficiency of natural G.L.A. may allow too much water to be lost through the skin. When this happens, the skin around the eyes can quickly develop fine dehydration lines and tiny surface wrinkles. Regular use of G.L.A. Eye Balm will help reduce dry skin that accentuates the appearance of lines and crow’s feet around the eyes.
- A super-moisturizing, skin conditioning formulation that helps trap moisture. This helps to create a youthful looking brow contour by adding fullness to the cushion of skin just beneath the brow bone.
- G.L.A. Eye Balm’s rich blend of natural moisturizing ingredients helps rehydrate the dry, delicate areas around the eyes, helping to restore smoother, healthier looking skin and more youthful looking eyes.
- Can be used by both men and women.
- The G.L.A. Eye Balm enhances the effectiveness of the vitamin C in the Cellex-C Eye Contour Gel. Used in tandem, these products help create younger, smoother, skin around the eye area.
- G.L.A. Eye Balm does not leave a greasy residue. The formulation provides a silky-smooth matte base, perfect for eye make-up.
- Benefits can be seen within 3 weeks of daily use.
- Cleanse and tone.
- Apply Cellex-C Eye Contour Gel (Optional).
- Daily, in the morning only, apply a thin layer of G.L.A. Eye Balm to outer eye area, the eyebrow bone and the socket under the eyes. Avoid eyelids and the inner and outer corners of the eyes.
Never apply skin care products around the eyes at night as they can contribute to fluid retention and puffy eyelids. Use only as part of the morning regime.