Skin Types / Conditions: All, except the most sensitive skin.
- Helps increase skin elasticity and resilience to greatly improve the look of sagging skin above and below the eyes.
- Regular use will dramatically reduce the visible signs of aging—fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet.
- Helps improve skin color, texture and overall tone.
- Light, oil-free formula spreads easily and penetrates quickly, leaving the eye area smooth and soft, never greasy.
- Can be used by women and men with all but the most sensitive skin.
- This formulation is extremely well tolerated and can be used by the majority of people without fear of troublesome skin reactions such as sunlight sensitivity—that can occur with other skin smoothing preparations.
- Generally, improvement in the overall appearance of the skin around the eyes can be seen within 8 – 12 weeks of daily use.
- Once every 24 hours, apply 1 – 2 drops of Cellex-C Eye Contour Gel underneath eyes and to outer eye area. (Avoid upper eyelid and eyebrows.)
- Apply Cellex-C High Potency Serum.
- Apply Hydra 5 B-Complex.
- Apply moisturizer if required. We recommend G.L.A. Eye Balm (Only apply moisturize with daytime application).
Within two minutes after application, a slight tingling sensation may be felt as the L-ascorbic acid is released into the skin. This tingling sensation varies from person to person. This product will darken with time. This gradual oxidation will not alter or affect the efficacy of this product. Store in a cool, dark place.
*Patented Cellex-C™ Complex internationally protected by U.S. Patent No. 4,938,969.