Skin Types / Conditions: All, except extremely sensitive skin.
- Regular use will dramatically reduce the visible signs of age and sun spots, and promote a clear, fresh even toned complexion within 6 to 8 weeks.
- Reduces visible discolorations caused by blemishes and skin abrasions.
- Can be used by women and men with all but the most sensitive of skin.
- Generally significant improvement in the overall appearance of age spots can be seen within 3 months of twice daily use.
- Apply Cellex-C High-Potency Serum or Cellex-C Serum for Sensitive Skin to clean, dry skin.
- Twice a day, apply a drop of Fade Away Gel directly on to sun or age spots. (Remove plastic white cap from bottle. Squeeze the stem of the applicator between your thumb and forefinger).
- Apply Hydra 5 B-Complex to face and neck.
- Apply moisturizer if needed.
Cellex-C Fade Away Gel should be used under the supervision of a dermatologist or licensed skin care professional. The color of Fade Away Gel may vary due to environmental conditions. Initially, it is a pale leaf green color. Depending upon exposure to heat and humidity, the color may change rapidly to a green tea hue and then to a deep golden green. The color change will not affect the efficacy of the product, when used as directed.
Avoid the eye area. Avoid hairline and eyebrows, as the gel may cause discoloration, particularly on blonde or grey hair. Avoid contact with clothing.
When applying Fade Away Gel to the neck, please be aware that it may leave a clear residue on your collar which may oxidize and turn light brown. This stain will usually wash out provided the clothes are laundered immediately after wearing.
*Patented Cellex-C™ Complex internationally protected by US Patent Nos. 4,938,969 & 4,772,591.