- Helps gently exfoliate the skinís dead cells layer which manifests fine lines and uneven skin tones
- Supports cellular renewal by removing the dead cell layers of the stratum corneum skinís outer most layer)
- Moisturizes by bringing water molecules from the environment into the skin, and by ulling water molecules from the lower levels of the skin to the dryer, upper layers
The free acid value is the exact percentage of acid that a formula contains for use on your skin. All Glycolix Elite products list a free acid value - for example, a 10% cream is equivalent to 10% (unbuffered) glycolic acid.
All Topix home care products containing Glycolic Acid are formulated with Cosmetic Grade Crystalline Glycolic Acid at a pH of approximately 4. The pH of 4 is similar to the pH of the skin and helps lower the potential for stinging and burning. Glycolic acid with a pH of 4 provides maximum efficacy and patient compliance.
- Convenient and easy to use
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pore size
- Gently exfoliate dead and dull skin cells
- Reduce the amount of surface skin oil
- Increase moisture retention
- Enhance texture
- Produce even skin tone
- Promote smoother looking skin
- Contains witch hazel for additional toning
- Contains liposomal vitamins A, C, E, Co-Q10 and Green Tea
- Recommended for oily skin and dry skin