Glycolix™ Elite Facial Cream, available in 10%, 15% and 20% strengths, uses the rich pairing of ultra-pure crystalline glycolic acid and antioxidants to exfoliate and smooth the skin. A perfect complement to skin lightening therapy.
As with all Glycolic Acid properties, we recommend the patient is started at the 10% level and eventually works up to the 20% level.
- Helps gently exfoliate the skin’s dead cells layer which manifests fine lines and uneven skin tones
- Supports cellular renewal by removing the dead cell layers of the stratum corneum (skin’s outer most layer)
- Moisturizes by bringing water molecules from the environment into the skin, and by ulling water molecules from the lower levels of the skin to the dryer, upper layers
The free acid value is the exact percentage of acid that a formula contains for use on your skin. All Glycolix Elite products list a free acid value - for example, a 10% cream is equivalent to 10% (unbuffered) glycolic acid.
All Topix home care products containing Glycolic Acid are formulated with Cosmetic Grade Crystalline Glycolic Acid at a pH of approximately 4. The pH of 4 is similar to the pH of the skin and helps lower the potential for stinging and burning. Glycolic acid with a pH of 4 provides maximum efficacy and patient compliance.
- A moisturizing face cream formulated in a light, elegant, non-greasy base
- Minimizes the appearance of free radical induced skin damage
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pore size
- Gently exfoliates dead and dull skin cells
- Increases moisture retention
- Enhances texture
- Improves skin tone
- Promotes smoother looking skin
- Excellent as day and night cream
- Dries to matte finish