- Deep Sea Thermophyllus - Originating from hydrothermal vents -- below 2000 meters of sea, 200 atmosphere pressure, more than 70C temperature boiling temperature. Aids in Fibroblast recovery and helps provide enzymatic protection similar to the natural detoxifying enzymes found in skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) - Extremely moisturizing to the skin. Natural moisturizing polysaccharide present in the skin. Is known to hold a 100x its weight in water. Has an important role in wound healing and tissue repair.
- Trifolium Pratense (Red Clover) Extract - This extract helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Gingko Biloba Extract - An extract of Gingko Biloba. A sacred tree of the Chinese. It is renowned for its nourishing and rejuvenating properties, and aids in circulation.
- Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract - A source of Vitamin K, helps improve circulation and capillary integrity.
- Laminaria digitata (Seaweed) - Natural sources of 12 vitamins including B12, C, E, K and Beta Carotene, 18 amino acids, and 42 trace elements.
- Hypericum Perforatum (St. John’s Wort) Extract - Obtained from the flowers, leaves, capsules and stemhead of Hypericum Perfortatum.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green, Yellow, & White Tea) Leaf Extract - Extract of unfermented tea, high in catchins such as epigallocatichin gallate (EGCG), gallocatechin (GC), epigallocatechin (EGC), and epicatechin (EC).