Penetrates pores to help control acne blemishes and help stop breakouts before they start. The skin exfoliating formula, with Salicylic Acid (beta hydroxy acid) works overnight, helping to keep skin clear of future breakouts. Synergistic tea blend and herbal infusion helps to calm and soothe the skin.
- Laminaria Digitata Extract & Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract - Sea Plants - Our proprietary blend of these EcoCert seaweeds are natural sources of 12 vitamins including B12, C, E, K and Beta Carotene, 18 amino acids, and 42 trace elements.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green, Yellow, & White Tea) Extract - Extract of unfermented tea, high in catechins such as epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), gallocatechin (GC), epicallocatechin (EGC), and epicatechin (EC).
- Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract - Helps to provide sensory experience that is calming and soothing.
- Omenis Multicaulis (Wild Chamomile) Oil - Oils made from the daisy-like white and yellow heads of the Chamomile flowers.
- Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil - Extracted from the fragrant white flower of the plant.
- Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil - Essential oil of basil helps to calm and smooth.
- Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender) Oil - An essential oil.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract - Ingredient known for brightening the appearance of the skin.
- Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract - A natural plant known in Asia for its beneficial effects.
- Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract - Extracted from the white willow tree (Salix Alba).
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract - Extracts made from the daisy-like white and yellow heads of the Chamomile flowers.
- Glycolic Acid - Glycolic acid exfoliates the skin, helps improve the skin's appearance and may reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Salicylic Acid - This naturally derived Beta Hydroxy Acid gently helps to exfoliate and improve the appearance of the skin.
*Sunburn alert: this product contains Alpha and Beta hydroxy acids (AHA and BHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.