Replenix Products Information
Green Tea Serum & Cream With 90% Polyphenol Isolates And Hyaluronic Acid
- Green Tea Polyphenols (GTP) are a unique class of potent antioxidants. They occur naturally (in very small quantities) in green tea. When green tea is produced the leaves are dried before they ferment to preserve the polyphenol component. Of the complex mixture of polyphenols found in green tea, EGCG (epigallacatechin
gallate) is the most often spoken about.
- Current areas of research:
Prevention (modulation) of UVB induced immunosuppression
Inhibition of UV-induced oxidative stress due to reactive oxygen species (ROS)
- The difference between “green tea” products and is the concentration of Green Tea Polyphenols. Green tea products simply contain tea, very strongly brewed tea, or sometimes a tea concentrate. The object of therapeutic interest and the actual item used in medical studies is
not strong tea. What is studied is the super concentrated isolate of the polyphenol isolate of green tea.
- Green Tea Polyphenols are safe when applied topically and currently being researched for internal use in treating various conditions including cancer.
- Replenix is a tan colored product due to the concentration of Green Tea Polyphenols in their raw state. If a product lists green tea or GTP on the label and it is stark white in appearance there is little or no GTP in the product!
- Replenix Serum is lightweight, fast absorbing, and contains the humectant, hyaluronic acid to deliver enhanced
moisturization to improve texture, tone and overall skin appearance.
- Replenix Cream formula is emollient, water soluble and contains hyaluronic acid and a soy phospholipid complex to help achieve smoother, silkier, softer and more radiant
- Replenix is non-irritating and studies show Green Tea Polyphenols to reduce irritation.
This makes Replenix compatible with other therapies including Glycolic Acid products, Benzoyl Peroxides, Retin A and Vitamin C products.
- Replenix has a slightly acidic pH similar to human skin and is well tolerated by patients with sensitive skin.
- Replenix can be applied morning, evening, or both under make-up and in conjunction with other treatments.
- Replenix is oil free, non-comedogenic, fragrance free and water dispersible.