Target unwanted discoloration with this patent-pending cream formula. The revolutionary Lumixyl peptide works to brighten skin tone and increase luminosity.
Lumixyl cream features a revolutionary scientific advancement in treating the skin.
Discovered by researchers at the prestigious Stanford University, Lumixyl Brightening Cream features the Lumixyl peptide - decapeptide-12 - comprised of naturally occurring amino acids that target discoloration and dark spots on the surface of the skin. It works to help regulate overproduction of melanin by inhibiting the tyrosinase enzyme used to create melanin by the melanocytes in your skin.
This exciting ingredient works to reduce pigmentation, and with continual use, you can experience brighter, more luminous skin.
- Lumixyl Peptide minimizes dark spots for brighter, more even-toned skin.
- Antioxidant Meadowfoam Seed Oil softens skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps replenish hydration.
- Diminishes the appearance of hyperpigmentation through the use of a peptide (decapeptide-12) that inhibits the tyrosinase enzyme
- Non-irritating, safe for prolonged use (unlike hydroquinone, Lumixyl has no cytotoxicity
- Diminishes the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Safe for use with all skin types
- Can be combined with aesthetic procedures and retinoids
- Paraben free