Gentle yet powerful retinol treatment with antioxidants, vitamins and peptides to promote more radiant, younger-looking skin. This hydrating formula in our proprietary foam delivery contains 2% hydroquinone plus 9 complementary ingredients that even the appearance of skin tone and dark spots for more luminous-looking skin.
10 Key Brightening Complex Ingredients at Therapeutic Levels:
- Hydroquinone (2%) - Lightens skin by inhibiting melanin production. Blocks an early step in the conversion of tyrosine to melanin by inhibiting the activity of tyrosinase.
- Alpha Arbutin (2%) - Blocks epidermal melanin biosynthesis by inhibiting tyrosine.
- 1-Methylhydantoine-2-imide (1.0%) - Amino acid, brightens skin.
- Niacinamide (4%) - Vitamin B3 that reduces fine lines and wrinkles, builds skin barrier. Reduces melanosome transfer to keratinocytes.
- Whitonyl (Palmaria palmata extract) (4%) - Inhibits the synthesis of melanin via tyrosinase inhibition and transport of melanosomes.
- Kojic acid (1%) - Lightens skin by inhibiting melanin production by inhibiting tyrosinase.
- Licorice root (0.05%) - Decreases the activity of tyrosinase and inhibits the synthesis of melanin.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (0.5%) - Antioxidant that lightens skin by reducing melanocyte activation.
- Dermostatyl (1.0%) (Dextran, Hexapeptide-2) - brightening peptide that acts against MSH.
- Achromaxyl (Glycerin, Brassica Napus Extract) 3% - Botanical extract with antioxidant actions.
Please Note: Due to manufacturer’s delay, this item is backordered indefinitely. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Vivatis's Foam Technology: Delivers highly concentrated levels of ingredients in an elegant formula designed to be safe and effective.
- Visible Results: Dramatic improvements in pigmentation and photo-damage with strong clinical and photographic evidence.