Gentle yet powerful retinol treatment with antioxidants, vitamins and peptides to promote more radiant, younger-looking skin. This hydrating formula in our proprietary foam delivery contains 2% hydroquinone plus 9 complementary ingredients that even the appearance of skin tone and dark spots for more luminous-looking skin.
10 Key Brightening Complex Ingredients at Therapeutic Levels:
- Hydroquinone (2%) - Lightens skin by inhibiting melanin production. Blocks an early step in the conversion of tyrosine to melanin by inhibiting the activity of tyrosinase.
- Alpha Arbutin (2%) - Blocks epidermal melanin biosynthesis by inhibiting tyrosine.
- 1-Methylhydantoine-2-imide (1.0%) - Amino acid, brightens skin.
- Niacinamide (4%) - Vitamin B3 that reduces fine lines and wrinkles, builds skin barrier. Reduces melanosome transfer to keratinocytes.
- Whitonyl (Palmaria palmata extract) (4%) - Inhibits the synthesis of melanin via tyrosinase inhibition and transport of melanosomes.
- Kojic acid (1%) - Lightens skin by inhibiting melanin production by inhibiting tyrosinase.
- Licorice root (0.05%) - Decreases the activity of tyrosinase and inhibits the synthesis of melanin.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (0.5%) - Antioxidant that lightens skin by reducing melanocyte activation.
- Dermostatyl (1.0%) (Dextran, Hexapeptide-2) - brightening peptide that acts against MSH.
- Achromaxyl (Glycerin, Brassica Napus Extract) 3% - Botanical extract with antioxidant actions.
Please Note: Due to manufacturer’s delay, this item is backordered until the end of July 2019. You can order this product now but please be advised that delivery will be delayed. We will ship your order as soon as the item is back in stock. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Vivatis's Foam Technology: Delivers highly concentrated levels of ingredients in an elegant formula designed to be safe and effective.
- Visible Results: Dramatic improvements in pigmentation and photo-damage with strong clinical and photographic evidence.