Lifeline® ProPlus Advanced Molecular Serum creates skin that looks visibly younger, feels more soft and supple, and helps to diminish the look of fine lines, wrinkles and feathering. Lifeline® ProPlus Advanced Molecular Serum contains advanced small molecule technology to deliver more efficacious benefits. In addition, small molecule technology has advanced retinol-like efficacy, without the irritation and with the ability to stimulate collagen production, increasing the healing process of skin and protects it from the effects of daily stress. Approved for all skin types, including oily and acne prone skin.
Lifeline® ProPlus Advanced Molecular Serum is a breakthrough anti-aging brightening serum which contains a new active compound IMH, which was shown to significantly increase collagen and elastin production in a 3D skin models.
Independent third-party human clinical testing demonstrated that Advanced Molecular Serum containing IMH produced a statistically significant improvement in skin elasticity and a decrease in skin roughness four to eight weeks after the start of the study. In addition, the IMH-treated group outperformed the control group, and had similar results as the Retinol-treated group. However, unlike the retinol-treated patients, no adverse reactions or events (i.e., skin irritation, etc.) were reported in the IMH-treated group.
- IMH - A compound that induces collagen and elastin protein synthesis in the skin, by stimulating the fibroblast activity.
- Tremella Fuciformis Sporcarp (Mushroom Extract) - Helps to diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, while suppressing the degradation of the cellular lipids preventing the aging of the skin., 400 times greater that Sodium Hyaluranate.
- Tetrapeptide-30 - Helps to diminish hyperpigmentation, age spots, sun spots, and discoloration caused by acne lesions and Melasma.
- Dunaliella Salina Extract - Skin whitening anti-oxidant agent, that contributes to inhibition of melanin synthesis.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Stabilized Vitamin C) - Clarifies and brightens the skin. It is used as an antioxidant and inhibitor of melanin formation. Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate is a very stable, oil-soluble Vitamin C ester which has anti-oxidant activity, inhibiting lipid peroxidation.
- Bisabolol - A plant-based anti-inflammatory ingredient that accelerates the healing process of skin and protects it from the effects of daily stress.
- Advanced Molecular’s multi taking formulation is beneficial for most skin types.
- Helps to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles without the irritating effects of a retinol.
- Helps to brighten and lighten skin discoloration.
- Helps to strengthen the skins ability to fight oxidative stress.
- Enhances the strength of the skin with improved hydration.
- Formulated with powerful antioxidants that are beneficial for reducing inflammation, improving circulation and reversing signs of aging.
- Non-conmedogenic and paraben free.