This leading edge, anti-aging serum delivers visible, dramatic improvements to your skin, utilizing the Nobel Prize-winning discovery of Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) to stimulate skin to renew itself. Using synthetic EGF, this potent age-defying treatment revitalizes skin as it improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, photo-aging, skin tone and texture, maximizing radiance and restoring youthful-looking skin.
The revitalize EGF serum has been paired with a derma roller to maximize effectiveness.Why Use a Derma Roller?
Microneedling (also known as collagen induction therapy) involves using fine needles on a derma roller to create hundreds of tiny, invisible punctures in the top layer of the skin. This stimulates the bodyfs natural healing processes, resulting in cell turnover and increased collagen and elastin production, therefore helping reverse as well as prevent signs of aging. These microchannels also act like pipelines in your skin that are ready to absorb products and allow them to penetrate better and work more effectively.
Good for all skin types.Key Ingredients:
- sH-Oligopeptide-1 - Synthetic human Epidermal Growth Factor, shown to increase the rate of healing and renewal of the skin, as well as slow the thinning of aging skin, thus minimizing wrinkles; it is crucial to the healing and regeneration process.
- Beta-glucan - Serves as a 'protect and repair' molecule as it increases natural, self- protecting capabilities of the skin and accelerates skin recovery, helping reduce redness and irritation.
- HylaFusion - Provides unusually long-lasting hydration and more effectively delivers key ingredients to the skinfs deeper layers.
Apply revitalize EGF serum to a clean face daily either in the morning or evening. Use with the derma roller 3-7 times per week.Application with derma roller:
Apply the serum to a clean face. Next, gently roll the derma roller back and forth 3-4 times in each direction - horizontally, vertically and diagonally.
Roll over each side of face, chin, forehead and neck. Total rolling time should be no more than one minute. Avoid sensitive area around the eyes. Not to be used on irritated or infected skin and is not recommended for use on sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
Then apply the revitalize EGF serum again, this time without rolling.
HOW TO CLEAN:
To avoid contaminating your skin, clean your derma roller before and after each use.
1. Rinse the derma roller with very warm running water.
2. Sterilize the derma roller with rubbing alcohol by spraying or pouring rubbing alcohol over it, making sure all the needles are thoroughly coated. Another option is to pour rubbing alcohol into a suitable container and soak the derma roller in it for up to one hour. Lay the derma roller upside down in the container so that the needles are not in contact with the wall of the container.
3. Rinse the derma roller with warm running water, then lay it upside down (with the needles up) on a paper towel and let it air dry.
4. Once the derma roller is completely dry, replace the protective cap and place it back into its storage container.
Do not place the derma roller directly on hard surfaces or counter tops without the protective cap.
DERMA ROLLER SPECIFICATIONS:
- Needle count : 540 needles
- Needle size : 0.25 mm
- Needle material : Fine titanium