Do you struggle with dry skin? Does your face chap easily? The skin around your eyes begin to flake? Whether it’s caused by the weather or simply the makeup of your skin, a good dry skin care regimen is essential to maintaining your healthy glow.
That’s why we recommend Eraclea’s Daily Bamboo Exfoliant. Not only is this micro-scrub great for hydration, it has a number of healing components as well.
This daily exfoliating micro-scrub removes impurities, oil, makeup and dead skin cells leaving the skin clean and fresh with a more youthful glow. It increases the skin cell turnover rate, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores, age spots, discolorations and acne scars. It also resurfaces and softens the skin by gently eliminating dead cells on the surface of the skin. And, it naturally improves the penetration of other products by removing the penetration-blocking dead skin layer. But what it won’t do is overly dry your skin by being too abrasive.
Think the daily bamboo exfoliant might be right for you? Here are five ways you might use it to treat dry skin:1. Use with lukewarm water
While we all love a hot shower, especially in the winter, hot water actually dries out the skin. That’s why we recommend either taking a lukewarm shower or simply using lukewarm water on a washcloth when applying the daily bamboo exfoliant.2. Use on a brush
If you want to exfoliate your skin outside of the shower, purchasing an inexpensive, natural bristle brush is ideal. Lather a bit of the daily bamboo exfoliant onto the brush, then use it gently on your face and neck. This is a great way to remove dead skin cells. It’s important to remember not to over-exfoliate, though, for this can dry out your skin even more.3. Use on a loofah
The daily bamboo exfoliant can be used on the face as well as other parts of the body which may need exfoliation. The best way to do this: purchase a natural sponge or loofah. Apply the Bamboo Exfoliant to the sponge and move it gently across the skin in a circular motion. In addition to flaking off dead skin cells, the daily bamboo exfoliant will increase the cell turnover rate, encouraging new cells to replace old ones.4. Apply to damaged skin.
The daily bamboo exfoliant has many healing ingredients. Its mango butter removes emollients and heals wounds. Its shea butter nourishes the skin. And its jojoba oil is an antimicrobial and antioxidant that is excellent for dry skin care. For best results, apply it directly to the damaged skin.5. Enjoy it!
One of the great things about the bamboo scrub: it feels delightful on the skin and smells wonderfully refreshing. When you use this scrub, you’re not just carrying out a good dry skin care regimen, you’re also treating yourself to an aromatic and sensuous scrub.Key Ingredients:
- HylaSponge®System - Composed of the patented, proprietary HylaSponges and two different forms of hyaluronic acid molecules in carefully formulated ratios. The breakthrough HylaSponges® can hold 100 times their weight in water. This unique hyaluronic acid complex provides unusually long lasting and more penetrating hydration, which increases the effectiveness of the delivery of biologically active molecules, such as vitamin C, to the skin.
- Bamboo - A renewable resource that gently removes surface toxins without harsh abrasives; anti-microbial
- Lactic Acid - Excellent for exfoliating dead skin cells without skin irritation.
- Mango Butter - Emollient properties; wound healing
- Shea Butter - Nourishes dry skin, moisturizes
- Jojoba Oil - Anti-microbial and anti-oxidant properties; excellent for both oily and dry skin
- Grapeseed Oil - Nourishing, non-oily; beneficial for dehydrated skin
- Cucumber Extract - Anti-inflammatory and skin tightening properties
- Aloe Barbadensis - Soothing, healing and helps encourage skin rejuvenation; anti- inflammatory and anti-aging benefits
Water, Bambusa Vulgaris Exfoliant, Lactic acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis Peel Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil, Shea butter, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene.