Light, quick-absorbing Ultra Shield SPF 50+ offers daily broad-spectrum protection against damaging UVA/UVB rays from the sun. Antioxidant-rich, cosmetically elegant formula blends flawlessly under makeup without leaving a white residue on the skin. Water-resistant properties make it ideal for more active, outdoor lifestyles. Suitable for all skin types.
The Ultra Shield SPF 50 is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen. It is an Aestheticianís Choice Award winner by Dermascope Magazine.Key Ingredients:
- Flax (Linseed) Seed Extract Linum usitatissimum - Flax seed is a major source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are found naturally in the skin and key to healthy-looking skin. It helps calm irritation and is known to have anti-aging benefits when used in proper ratios on the skin.
- Safflower Seed Oil Carthamus tinctorius - Rich in fatty acids, which is a key component of the skin, Safflower Seed Oil is naturally hydrating to help maintain moisture in the skin. It is also full of antioxidants and helps calm redness caused by irritation.
- Meadowfoam Extract Limnanthes alba - A very rich source of fatty acids, which is a key component of skin structure and appearance, itís a natural hydrator to help keep skin feeling moisturized, and improves the appearance of rejuvenated skin.
- Date Fruit Extract Phoenix dactylifera - Used in Chinese herbal medicine, it is also an effective anti-aging ingredient. It contains phytosterols, ursolic acid, and antioxidants which are known to help improve the visible appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Zinc Oxide - A well known physical sunscreen ingredient, Zinc Oxide provides protection to the skin from UVA and UVB damage. The Zinc Oxide used in the Epionce sunscreens is micronized to help provide a sheer, flawless finish.
- Homosalate - An active chemical sunscreen ingredient, Homosalate has a very low rate of sensitivity reactions.
- Octisalate - An active chemical sunscreen ingredient, Octisalate has a very low rate of sensitivity reactions.
Epionce products can only be shipped within the United States and Canada.
Apply liberally and evenly to clean, dry skin before sun or water exposure. Reapply as needed or after prolonged swimming, excessive sweating or towel drying. Children under 6 months: as a doctor.
Homosalate 10.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Zinc Oxide 10.0%.Inactive Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Alkyl (C12-15) Benzoate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylyl Trisilaxane, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Date, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Hodrogenated Polybutene (1300 MW), Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer (4500 MPA.S AT 1%), Linseed Oil, Malic Acid, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid (2300 MW), Polysorbate 80, Safflower Oil, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Trimethylsiloxysilicate (M/Q 0.6-0.8), Water.