The cosmetically elegant Epionce Daily Shield Lotion Tinted SPF 50 sunscreen provides broad spectrum protection that evens out skin tone while imparting a natural-looking healthy glow. Perfect for all skin types - even sensitive skin - the very water resistant formula is enhanced with botanical ingredients for antioxidant benefits. Providing sheer protection in just the right amount of color to let skin look bare, Epionce Daily Shield Lotion SPF 50 is ideal for daily use alone or under makeup to provide optimum protection from UV exposure. The one shade blends flawlessly making it ideal for most skin types and tones.
The Daily Shield Lotion Tinted SPF 50 is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen, and was awarded “Best Under Makeup” by the Shape Magazine 2017 Sun Awards.Key Ingredients:
- Sunflower - A rich source of fatty acids in a form that the skin can use, including linoleic acid, which helps the skin retain moisture and helps in skin recovery. Sunflower also contains potent antioxidants.
- Argan Oil - A rich source of oleic, linoleic, palmitic and stearic acids, this oil acts as an emollient skin conditioner and helps with skin recovery.
- Rosemary Extract - Rich in antioxidants like carnosic acid, rosmarinic acid, as well as ursolic acid, Rosemary acts as an effective conditioner for the skin.
- Apple Fruit Extract - Antioxidant properties help protect against damage caused by free radicals, and is a major source of the “super-antioxidant” quercetin. Apple helps calm the visible appearance of irritation and redness, and improve the visible appearance of unwanted dark spots for anti-aging benefits.
- Zinc Oxide - A well known physical sunscreen ingredient, Zinc Oxide provides protection to the skin from UVA and UVB damage. The Zinc Oxide used in the Epionce sunscreens is micronized to help provide a sheer, flawless finish.
- Titanium Dioxide - A well known physical sunscreen ingredient, Titanium Dioxide provides protection to the skin from UVA and UVB damage.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every two hours. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Titanium Dioxide 4.8%, Zinc Oxide 9.3%Inactive Ingredients:
Cyclomethicone 5, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer (450000 MPA.S At 12% In Cyclopentasiloxane), Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone (HLB 2), Polymethylsilsesquioxane (4.5 Microns), Caprylyl Trisiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone (600 CST), Argan Oil, Glycerin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Isododecane, .ALPHA.-Tocopherol Acetate, Aluminum Oxide, Apple, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ferric Oxide Red, Ferric Oxide Yellow, Ferrosoferric Oxide, Helianthus Annuus Flowering Top, Hexylene Glycol, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxethyl Dimethicone, Levomenol, Methicone (20 CST), PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Rice Bran, Rosemary, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Chloride, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.