An Epionce fan-favorite and multiple award winner–from both SHAPE Magazine and NewBeauty – Lytic Gel Cleanser is a must-have for oily and problem skin types. It effectively dissolves dirt, oil and makeup, and calms the visible appearance of irritated skin without over-drying or leaving the skin feeling tight or stripped of its natural oils.
It is also an excellent cleanser for acne on the face or body. It also helps control fungus on the body - those bumps on the backs of your arms and stinky feet. It kills the odor causing bacteria. It can be used head to toe. A refreshing menthol and orange natural fragrance cleanser, skin feels clean, fresh and invigorated. You can also use this cleanser to wash the scalp before using your shampoo and conditioner to help control dandruff and psoriasis.
A blend of willow bark extract and menthol makes Epionce Lytic Gel Cleanser cool on contact, signaling that it's removing dirt, oil and makeup. Ideal for oily and problematic skin, your face won't feel dry or tight, just perfectly clean.
A great exfoliating cleanser for any skin type. Can be used a few times a week up to once a day. For acne, can be used twice daily.Key Ingredients:
- Willow Bark Extract - A botanical source of Salicylic acid, a common ingredient that helps prevent and diminish blemishes.
- Date Fruit Extract - Used in Chinese herbal medicine, it is also an effective anti-aging ingredient. It contains phytosterols, ursolic acid, and antioxidants which are known to help improve the visible appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lavender Extract - A rich source of flavonoids and antioxidants. It has been used in herbal medicine to soothe and calm irritation in the skin.
- Marsh Mallow Root Extract - Marsh Mallow has been shown to help soothe irritated skin. It is high in omega-3, and contains more monounsaturated fatty acid than olive oil. It helps calm the visible appearance of redness in skin.
- Orange Fruit Extract - In addition to anti-oxidant benefits, it has properties to help improve the visible appearance of unwanted dark spots.
- Menthol - Derived from peppermint, menthol gives the skin a calm and cool feeling. It is also used in herbal medicine to help reduce irritation in skin and thoroughly cleanse skin.
Epionce products can only be shipped within the United States and Canada.
Water, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf/Stem Oil, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene Brassylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, Hexylene Glycol, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Linalool, Linalyl Acetate, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Menthol, Octanal, Phenoxyethanol, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Tetrasodium EDTA.