DescriptionReceive a free Epionce Intensive Nourishing Cream 0.42 oz (value $28) with a purchase of this product. Experience the most complete multivitamin for your skin safely and with faster results.
Dry, sun damaged skin, rosacea, loss of elasticity. Epionce Intense Defense Serum is a powerhouse of effective age fighting ingredients. This highly advanced anti-aging serum using botanical sources of Vitamins A, B, C, D and E for healthier-looking skin hydrates and rejuvenates mature photo-aged skin while reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Brightens skin and helps to reduce symptoms associated with rosacea.
This clinically proven serum stimulates skin rejuvenation to help reverse fine lines, wrinkles, roughness and uneven skin tone while improving firmness, elasticity and texture. In only 1 week fine lines & wrinkles were visibly improved better than leading anti-aging physician-strength serums.Key Ingredients:
Please note: The color of this product may change due to environmental conditions. There can also be variations in color due to the use of botanicals that can vary from season to season. Sometimes it may be cream colored and sometimes it can have a light yellow or brown hue to it. The botanicals can determine the hue of each batch and will not affect the efficacy of the product when used as directed.
- Flax (Linseed) Seed Extract - Flax seed is a major source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are found naturally in the skin and key to healthy-looking skin. It helps calm irritation and is known to have anti-aging benefits when used in proper ratios on the skin.
- Samphire - A flowering plant found along coastal areas, also known as sea fennel, this provides the functionality of retinoids but without the harsh side effects. It is a rich source of polyphenols and tocopherols, providing antioxidant properties.
- Spanish Needle Extract - Used in traditional Chinese herbal medicine, it provides the functionality of retinoids but without the harsh side effects. It is a good source of flavonoids.
- Yarrow - Used historically in herbal medicine around the world, it is a good source of flavonoids, and is known to provide brightening properties for the skin.
- Cotton Seed Oil - A member of the Mallow family, cotton seed oil was used by Native Americans for its remedial properties for many purposes. It is a good source of flavonoids.
- African Palm Oil - Native to Africa, provides skin conditioning properties as well as vitamins A and C.
- Raspberry Seed Oil - It is full of antioxidants like vitamin E. Phytosterols provide benefits similar to cholesterol in the skin and help moisturize.
- Melon Fruit Extract - Rich in antioxidants, it provides a variety of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, B and C.
- Shiitake Mushroom Extract - Commonly used in Asian diets, they contain essential amino acids and linoleic acid, a fatty acid that helps keep the skin healthy. A potent phytonutrient, they provide antioxidant benefits along with vitamins A, B, C and D along with selenium. In China the mushroom has been associated with longevity.
Water (Aqua), Propanediol, Niacinamide, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Bidens Pilosa Extract, Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Maltodextrin Crosspolymer, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Raspberry Seed Oil/Tocopheryl Succinate Aminopropanediol Esters, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Triethanolamine.