Protect, repair, and correct with Eryfotona Ageless, an ultralight tinted sunscreen with zinc oxide which helps fight the signs of photoaging. Its innovative formula uses 100% mineral SPF 50 sunscreen, an innovative blend of peptides, antioxidants, and DNA Repairsomesģ to repair existing sun damage and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.Expert formulas to enhance skin health:
What is the difference between Eryfotona Ageless and Eryfotona Actinica?
- Zinc oxide - Eryfotona Ageless uses 10.7% zinc oxide to provide a high level of sun protection.
- DNA Repairsomesģ - Photolyase is a powerful DNA repair enzyme derived from plankton. Photolyase has been clinically proven to help repair sun damaged DNA within the skin caused by the sun.
- Peptide Q10 - Helps to keep skin cells healthy and fights the early signs of photoaging.
- Peptide complex - Supports collagen and improves elasticity to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) - Helps boost the skinís natural antioxidant defenses and protects skin against environmental damage.
Both Eryfotona sunscreens contain zinc oxide, DNA Repairsomes and antioxidants in their respective formulas. Eryfotona Actinica is designed as a daily mineral sunscreen for actinic damage, and Eryfotona Ageless is designed for photoaging defense: targeting the signs of photodamage through a Peptide Complex and Peptide Q10. Eryfotona Ageless also has a versatile tint.What is actinic damage?
Actinic damage, also referred to as sun damage, represents changes in the skin as a result of excessive sun exposure. Ultraviolet light can interfere with the skin's normal reparative mechanisms, and when these are overwhelmed by too much sun exposure, negative results may include skin thickening, wrinkles, changes in skin tone, and a potential progression to pre-cancerous (actinic keratosis) or cancerous lesions.
Shake well before use.
Apply the equivalent of 2 finger-lengths on your face and neck, or more if needed, 15 minutes before sun exposure. During sun exposure, reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
Zinc Oxide 10.7%.Inactive Ingredients:
Water, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Dibutyl Adipate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Alcohol Denat., Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Nylon-12, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, Fragrance, Bisabolol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-8, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Plankton Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Benzoate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Pentapeptide-34 Trifluoroacetate.