Enhanced treatment and fading of bruising, purpura, spider veins, small broken capillaries and under-eye dark circles.
Donell K-Derm Cream is a topical vitamin K cream with a special blend of ingredients that penetrate into the skin for maximum results. Promotes the healing of bruises and purpura and, when used prior to surgery, helps minimize post-operative bruising. This topical Vitamin K cream with its special blend of ingredients penetrates deeply into the skin for maximum results, eliminating the need for Vitamin K injections.
With prolonged daily use, may help fade spider veins. Also effective for rosacea and dark circles under the
WARNING: K-Derm is NOT recommended for individuals who take blood thinner Coumadin/Warfarin or for women who are pregnant or nursing.
- 2% vitamin K based cream that can help promote the healing of bruises
- With prolonged daily use, may help reduce the appearance of unsightly spider veins on the legs and facial veins, as well as help reduce redness seen with rosacea
- The use of topical Vitamin K has been shown to improve the appearance of dark circles. Consider adding K-Derm into your dark circle regimen twice daily.
- Effects seen at approximately 1 week for bruises, 6-8 weeks for facial veins and 8-10 weeks for leg veins
- Contains preventative benefits; can be used prior to and following surgical procedures including schlerotherapy and liposuction to minimize post-op bruising
Apply this comforting formula twice daily to damp skin directly on affected areas. Use before and after laser resurfacing or surgical procedures to minimize bruising.
Water, Cetearyl Octonate, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phytonadione, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100, Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Urea, Dimethicone, Carbomer Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT.