Skin Types: All, except the most sensitive skin.
- Unique proprietary formulation reveals freshly exfoliated skin, buffed to a beautiful healthy, rosy gleam, normally associated with youthful looking skin.
- Humectants and skin conditioners produce moist, supple skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of blackheads and minimizes large pores and rough textured skin.
- May be used by men and women. Suitable for all skin types.
- Immediate visible results plus smooth moist texture.
- Regular use creates the appearance of younger looking skin by removing the rough, opaque, superficial skin cells characteristic of devitalized, older skin.
- Apply to your face 20 minutes after cleansing. The most effective peel is achieved when applied to completely dry skin. Smooth a generous film over forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. It is important that the gel does not dry completely before removal. If by chance the gel does dry, then add another application over the dried gel before proceeding to step 2.
- Wait approximately one-two minutes, the surface of the gel should still feel moist (not wet) to the touch. When exfoliating your face, lean over your bathroom sink and use your fingertips to gently massage back and forth. Fine rolls of skin combined with the silica sloughing agent, will gradually form. Brush these off with your fingers.
- Rinse your face with warm water and wash cloth.
- Apply moisturizer of choice. If you have sensitive skin, do not apply any L-ascorbic acid or alpha hydroxy acid products for 12 hours, otherwise irritation and redness may occur.
(1) Any flakes of skin that lift but remain stubbornly attached, can be smoothed down until next peeling session by applying a moisturizer of choice.
(2) The ficin enzyme begins its process immediately upon application and rapidly becomes deactivated.
(3) The enzyme can only dissolve thick, superficial skin cells and will not affect the normal surface layer of the skin.