One teaspoon of Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask provides about 10% L-ascorbic acid along with the full complement of Cellex-C signature ingredients.
Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask is 100% active from the time it is made into a paste and applied to the skin.
Cellex-C Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask is a pale cream colored powder containing quartz silica—a natural mineral—which has been micronized to add a lustrous sparkle to the formulation. The powder smells sweetly fragrant from the botanical extracts.
- Silica - Derived from the horsetail plant, silica is a key to healthier, younger looking, more radiant skin.
- Albumin - A protein found in the white of eggs, and a traditional time honored ingredient for face masks. Albumin has an excellent tightening effect on large pores and leaves a polished sheen to the skin.
- Corn starch - Used as a hardening agent, corn starch is much less drying to the skin than zinc oxide or kaolin, which are most often used in face masks.
- Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask action helps stimulate blood circulation—necessary for promoting healthy collagen production.
- Regular use will dramatically reduce the appearance of large pores as well as eliminate flakes of dry, rough skin.
- The polymers contained in Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask form a film when applied to the skin. This soothes, retexturizes and acts as a temporary reservoir from which nutrients and active ingredients are gradually released into the skin.
- As the Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask dries, it tightens pores and inhibits moisture evaporation from the skin. Oil from the sebaceous glands as well as the skin’snatural moisture, remain temporarily locked within the surface of the skin, giving it a moist, glowing appearance
- Exfoliating agents lift off accumulated dead cells to brighten, smooth, soften and literally ‘polish’ the complexion.
- A firm setting mask designed to exfoliate surface ‘skin dust’ while tightening large pores. Suitable for the majority of skin types except very dry skin.
- An improvement in the overall appearance and feel of the skin can be noticed after just one application.
Use twice a week on oily and acne prone skin. On dry to normal skin, apply once every seven to ten days and delicate and sensitive skin, once a month. Use only as directed by your physician or skin care professional. If redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Never leave Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask on the skin for longer than 25 minutes, or over stimulation of the skin will occur causing a temporary blush. Avoid hairline and eyebrows as this mask is difficult to remove after it sets This product contains albumin, extracted from egg white, which may cause a reaction in certain sensitive people.
*Patented Cellex-C Complex internationally protected by U.S. Patent Nos. 4,938,969 & 4,772,591.