The Topix Glycolix Elite Treament Pads 15% gently exfoliate, moisturize and assist in the removal of oils and residue on the skin. These convenient and simple-to-use treatment pads contain 15% Glycolic Acid and witch hazel to deliver skin toning and astringent benefits.HOW DOES GLYCOLIC ACID WORK
FREE ACID VALUE
- Helps gently exfoliate the skinís dead cells layer which manifests fine lines and uneven skin tones
- Supports cellular renewal by removing the dead cell layers of the stratum corneum skinís outer most layer)
- Moisturizes by bringing water molecules from the environment into the skin, and by ulling water molecules from the lower levels of the skin to the dryer, upper layers
The free acid value is the exact percentage of acid that a formula contains for use on your skin. All Glycolix Elite products list a free acid value - for example, a 15% cream is equivalent to 15% (unbuffered) glycolic acid.
All Topix home care products containing Glycolic Acid are formulated with Cosmetic Grade Crystalline Glycolic Acid at a pH of approximately 4. The pH of 4 is similar to the pH of the skin and helps lower the potential for stinging and burning. Glycolic acid with a pH of 4 provides maximum efficacy and patient compliance.
- Glycolic Acid at a pH of 4.0 promotes smoother skin by gently exfoliating dead and dull skin cells
- Witch Hazel, an astringent, helps to reduce surface oil and refine pore size
- Vitamins A-C-E, Green Tea and Co-Q10 nourish and calm the skin
- Convenient and easy to use
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pore size
- Increases moisture retention
- Enhances texture and evens skin tone
- Promotes smoother looking skin
- Recommended for oily skin and dry skin
Remove a saturated pad from the jar and wipe the textured pad over the desired area to be cleansed.
Water (aqua), Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ammonium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme-Q10), Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Menthol, Acetone, Imidazolidinyl Urea.