TiZO3 is a tinted facial mineral sunscreen that offers superior sun protection in a silky, cosmetically elegant lotion, with a non-greasy matte finish. It contains the #1 and #2 rated sunscreen filters that helps prevent pre-mature skin aging, sun-induced wrinkles and loss of firmness.TiZO3 layers invisibly under makeup and refines the look of the skin.
Superior (Beauty) Protection
TiZO’s multiple Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide particle sizes are coated and structured to create a uniform layer of coverage that prevent UVA-UVB rays from reaching the skin, which inhibits pre-mature skin aging and the formation of free-radicals TiZO uses the #1 rated sunscreen ingredients, as designated by the United States E.P.A.
Did you know that TiZO3 contains the only 2 FDA approved non-chemical sunscreens? Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide do not absorb into fatty tissue of the body, therefore do not cause a potentially toxic build up of chemicals.
- Cosmetically elegant
- Water resistant, up to 80 minutes
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Formulated with epidermal emollient conditioners to make skin feel soft & supple, void of oils, fragrances
- Purified to pharmaceutical-grade and sit invisibly on top of the skin and not absorbed, which dramatically decreasing the possibility of skin irritation
- Physical protection that matches all skin tones and types
- Excellent for sensitive skin
- Great for all skin types: oily, normal and dry
- Gentle enough to use after skin procedures
- Perfect for daily use
- Protects against all the sun's damaging rays, and does not permit sun to penetrate skin
- Photostable, will not breakdown in sunlight
- Free of: chemical sunscreens, preservatives, oils, fragrances, or PABA
Titanium Dioxide 8%, Zinc Oxide 3.8%.
Alumina, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Methicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone.