- Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) - A water-soluble antioxidant vitamin found in plants and produced synthetically that helps reduce the skin's inflammatory response to UV radiation. An antioxidant that improves skin and protects against future damage by promoting cell renewal and the synthesis of collagen.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate - A stable, lipid-soluble ester form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), a free radical scavenger that fights signs of aging while enhancing collagen production for firmer skin. Helps reduce hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- Tocopheryl Acetate - A stabilized ester of vitamin E considered the most important antioxidant and free-radical scavenger. Moisturizes the skin and improves smoothness.
- Tocopherol - The oil-soluble, natural form of vitamin E that is one of the most active, natural free radical scavengers known. Helps to reduce scarring by interfering with free radical processes that increase scar formation.
- Vitamins C and E work synergistically to fight free radicals
- Silicone suspension system prevents oxidation and delivers vitamins C and E to skin throughout the day
- Promotes cell renewal and increases collagen production