HA5® supports the skin’s ability to replenish its own HA for overall skin health. HA5® has a proprietary mix of five HA forms that smooth the skin, thereby decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The 5 HA's work synergistically to provide immediate smoothing and continuous hydration throughout the day.
All skin types and complements any skin care regimen.
HA5 delivers both immediate and long-term benefits.
- VITISENSCETM Technology - a SkinMedica exclusive technology that harnesses potent antioxidants found in Vitis Flower Stem Cells Extract, Peptide Complex to support rejuvenation and hydration, Polysaccharides from French Polynesia, and Plankton Extract for healthy skin - all working to support skin's ability to replenish its own hyaluronic acid for overall skin health.
A proprietary mix of five types of HA that smooth the skin, thereby decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- 1.Time Release HA - A SkinMedica proprietary ingredient for sustained release of HA
- 2.Sodium Hyaluronate - For immediate hydration
- 3.Uncross-linked HA - For smoothness and hydration
- 4.Nano HA - Soothes skin
- 5.Cross-Linked HA - Provides long-lasting hydration for up to 8 hours
- HA5® delivers both immediate and long-term benefits
- Instantly smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Immediate hydration
- Improves the appearance of skin texture and roughness
Apply twice daily—in the morning and at night—after cleansing, toning, and treating your skin. Apply before you moisturize and apply SPF (sun protection).
Where to Apply
Apply to face, neck and décolleté, or any area where fine lines and wrinkles primarily exist.
How to Apply
Because HA5® is a "water-loving" substance, wet your fingertips prior to applying HA5® to your skin. Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.