- Salicylic Acid - This naturally derived Beta Hydroxy Acid gently helps to exfoliate and improve the appearance of the skin.
- Laminaria digitata (Seaweed) - Natural source of 12 vitamins including B12, C, E, K and Beta Carotene, 18 amino acids, and 42 trace elements. -
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract - Extract of unfermented tea, high in catechins such as epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), gallocatechin (GC), epicallocatechin (EGC), and epicatechin (EC).
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice - Contains over 200 substances, including 20 minerals, 20 amino acids, 12 vitamins, and active enzymes.
- Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract - Extracted from the white willow tree (Salix Alba).
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract - Extracts made from the daisy-like white and yellow heads of the Chamomile flowers.