Deep clean skin with this gentle and effective face wash. Hydra Medic® Face Wash is a soap-free formula that deep cleanses without causing dryness. Salicylic Acid neutralizes bacteria while gently exfoliating the skin. Infusion of antioxidant synergistic tea blend soothes inflamed skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
Lydia sees thousands of clients around the world. She noticed that many of them that suffered from problem skin and acne conditions also suffered from dehydration, redness and irritation often times due to the harsh ingredients they were using in their facial cleansers that were stripping their skin. She developed the Hydra Medic collection as a natural answer to problem skin to provide deep pore cleansing benefits without irritation.
Balanced, healthy skin has a natural flow of oils (or sebum). Stripping skin of natural oils with harsh soaps and detergents can leave your skin dehydrated, red, irritated and flaky. Our Hydra Medic collection leaves skin feeling and looking well-hydrated for a clear and healthy complexion that lasts. This gel cleanser mildly foams when worked into skin. A natural herbal blend lends a pleasing aroma - feels like you are at the spa!
Our best-selling cleanser has been featured in US Weekly Magazine as a Hollywood Pro favorite!Key Ingredients:
- Porprhyridium Micro-alga - A red, unicellular seaweed that’s high in essential fatty acids as well as Vitamins B and C. This is used in combination with Zinc as sebum regulating, moisturizing and protection of problem skin.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract - Extract of unfermented tea, high in catechins such as epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), gallocatechin (GC), epigallocatechin (EGC), and epicatechin (EC). Protective against free radicals. Provides superior anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos Tea) Extract - Aspalathus linearis, the source of rooibos tea, is a shrub found in South Africa. Rooibos tea is a known source rich in anti-oxidants, as well as anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- Salicylic Acid - This naturally delivered Beta Hydroxy Acid improves the appearance and condition of the skin. Known for its exfoliating action and may be used as an anti-acne active.
- Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil - Extracted from the fragrant white flower of the plant, the oil is used for its strongly cleansing and refining properties. Helps clear congestion and smooths the skin.
- Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil - Essential oils of Basil is used for its calming and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil - An essential oil used for its aromatherapy and calming properties. Effective in treating acne, dermatitis and oily skin problems. Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
- Omenis Multicaulis (Wild Chamomile) Oil - Oils made from the daisy-like white and yellow heads of the Chamomile flowers. An excellent skin soother and anti-inflammatory agent.
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil - Rich in protein, minerals and vitamins, especially vitamin E, soybean oil is a natural emollient and moisturizer. It is also known to have antioxidant properties.
Water/Aqua /Eau, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lauryl Glucoside, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Salicylic Acid, Propanediol, Ormenis Multicaulis Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Linalool, Eugenol, Tetrasodium Glutamate, Diacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium hydroxide, O-Cymen-5-OL.