- Porprhyridium Micro-alga - A red, unicellular seaweed that’s high in essential fatty acids as well as Vitamins B and C. This is used in combination with Zinc as sebum regulating, moisturizing and protection of problem skin.
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis) - Extract of unfermented tea, high in catechins such as epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), gallocatechin (GC), epigallocatechin (EGC), and epicatechin (EC). Protective against free radicals. Provides superior anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Rooibos Tea Extract (Aspalanthus Linearis Leaf Extract) - Aspalathus linearis, the source of rooibos tea, is a shrub found in South Africa. Rooibos tea is a known source rich in anti-oxidants, as well as anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- Salicylic Acid - This naturally delivered Beta Hydroxy Acid improves the appearance and condition of the skin. Known for its exfoliating action and may be used as an anti-acne active.
- Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga Odorata Flower Oil) - Extracted from the fragrant white flower of the plant, the oil is used for its strongly cleansing and refining properties. Helps clear congestion and smoothes the skin.
- Basil - Essential oils of Basil is used for its calming and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lavender Oil - An essential oil used for its aromatherapy and calming properties. Effective in treating acne, dermatitis and oily skin problems. Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.