A rich moisture replenishing cream with the fast penetrating action of a gel. Marine Moisture Factor from seaweed boosts skins natural moisture retention while essential fatty acids from almond and sesame help restore the skins protective lipid layer. Waterlily and the amino acid proline reduce redness and irritation and act in synergy with natural cellular metabolism to help restructure the skin. Skin becomes smooth, dewy, translucent.
- Codium Tomentosum Seaweed - A type of seaweed that is known to help increase moisture by 50% long term. It hydrates, nourishes and is a powerful antioxidant.
- Water Lily (Nymphaea Alba) - Soothes skin after exposure to UV heat and environmental stress. A free radical scavenger, which combats aging.
- Sunflower Seeds - Protects and has moisturizing properties. High in essential fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Sesame Seed Oil - Protects and has moisturizing properties. High in essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Also known to regulate cell desquamation and help reduce sensitivity such as tightness and stinging.
- Mango Butter - Rich emollient high in beta carotene, B1, B2, B3, B6, calcium, magnesium, iron and some zinc.