Infused with four seaweed extracts including Laminaria Digitata, Ulva Compressa, Ahnfeltia Plicata, and Ulva Lactuca help to sooth and hydrate skin, while helping to maintain daily essential moisture. This lightweight formula also includes Hyaluronic Acid and anti-oxidants to provide deep hydration to smooth and soften the appearance of fine lines and to help restore a dewy complexion.
- Laminaria Digitata (Seaweed) - Natural sources of 12 vitamins including B12, C, E, K and Beta Carotene, 18 amino acids, and 42 trace elements. Essential fatty acids and Alginic Acid - a polysaccharide - helps to lock moisture into the skin.
- Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) - Red Algae - Derived from red algae known as Irish Moss (Chondrus Crispus), Carrageenan is a gel with excellent emollient properties.
- Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract - A red marine algae from the coast of the Hawaiian Islands. Provides intense, immediate hydration, skin soothing sensations and lustrous qualities.
- Enteromorpha Compressa Extract (Ulva) - Yellow green seaweed that is known for its soothing sensation.
- Ergothioneine - Amino acid that has powerful antioxidant properties.
- Ulva Lactuca – Marine Biopeptide - This unique sea plant is know to be beneficial for the appearance of younger-looking skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) - Extremely moisturizing to the skin. Natural moisturizing polysaccharide. Is known to hold 100x its weight in water.
- Hydrolyzed Milk Protein - Supports repair and restoration by skin hydration.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) - Also known as Vitamin E, tocopheryl acetate is considered an antioxidant superstar.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP) - A form of Vitamin C, MAP is known to be beneficial by brightening the appearance of skin.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil - Helps to guard against environmental aggressors that can lead to premature aging.
- Retinyl Palmitate - A combination of retinol and palmitic acid, it is a form of vitamin A. A potent antioxidant used to support healthy skin that can be compromised by environmental aggressors.
- Lactic Acid - An alpha hydroxy acid found in sour milk. An exfoliator, which is known to promote youthful looking skin.
- Squalane - Squalane is a natural emollient obtained from olives that makes skin feel softer. It forms a thin layer on the skin, helping to prevent moisture loss.