Whether the skin suffers from accumulated dead skin cells due to travel, sun exposure, oily/acne build up or biological aging, Rapidex® is a safe and effective unidose program. It will help rid the skin of dead cells, revealing younger, clearer, and a brighter complexion with more even texture and tone.
Based on Phyto-marine actives and natural fruit acids, it helps to diminish the look of age spots and discoloration, leaving skin smoother, softer and brighter.
Lydia created Rapidex Marine Exfoliator because she observed that clients were over-exfoliating their skin, whether with microdermabrasion, chemical and acid peels and laser resurfacing procedures. However, when it comes to exfoliating skin, less is sometimes more. Over-exfoliated skin conditions appear red, irritated and hyper-sensitive. Lydia knew she had to create a product that would provide professional grade exfoliation in a controlled application process.
This was the birth of Repechage Rapidex - the first of its kind. Our unique packaging stays fresh by being opened only immediately before use. A large, pre-saturated cotton swab is soaked in our exclusive formula. Simply break open package and swipe. Then discard after use.IMPORTANT: Never expose your skin to the sun after exfoliation without SPF protection.
14 Ampoules of .05 fl oz (1.5 ml) each
Total .7 fl oz (21 ml)IMPORTANT:
Never expose your skin to the sun after exfoliation without SPF protection.Key Ingredients:
- Laminaria Digitata & Ascophyllum Nodosum – Sea Plants - Our proprietary blend of these EcoCert seaweeds provides hydrating, nourishing, and anti-oxidant properties. Natural sources of 12 vitamins including B12, C, E, K and Beta Carotene, 18 amino acids, and 42 trace elements. Essential fatty acids help maintain the skin barrier while Alginic Acid – a polysaccharide – helps to lock moisture into the skin. Known to help increase cell proliferation.
- Corallina Officinalis Extract - A calcified red seaweed that is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. It can help soothe the skin and reduce redness. It also protects the skin from sun damage. The presence of calcium and various trace elements re-mineralizes the skin and promotes cellular cohesion. Creates a firming effect by improving tissues architecture.
- Codium Tomentosum Extract - A green seaweed that provides long-lasting hydration for the skin and helps protect it from harmful environmental factors.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil - The seed of the grape plant (Vitis vinifera) yields a fine textured, linoleic-rich oil which has been shown to have strong antioxidant and anti-degenerative properties. Grapeseed Oil is also one of several plant emollients that mimic the lipid content of the skin. It helps stabilize and maintain the structure of the skin’s complex inter-cellular matrix, preventing moisture loss and cell damage and promoting skin’s soft, smooth, healthy appearance.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract - Extract of unfermented tea, high in catechins such as epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), gallocatechin (GC), epicallocatechin (EGC), and epicatechin (EC). Protective against free radicals. Provides superior anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract - Extracts made from the daisy-like white and yellow heads of the Chamomile flowers. Popular as an excellent skin soother and anti-inflammatory agent.
- Multi-Fruit Extracts (Strawberry, Kiwi, and Apple) - When combined, these extracts cleanse the skin and slow the signs of aging. High in vitamin C, alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) and flavonoids, they help clear acne, repair the skin and promote collagen production.
- Multi-Fruit Acids (Glycolic, Malic, Citric, and Ascorbic Acids) - These natural alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) help rid skin of accumulated dead skin cells revealing a more luminous and youthful complexion.
- Lactic Acid - An alpha hydroxy acid found in sour milk. An exfoliator, which is known to result in smoother, more flexible skin.
- Glycolic Acid - Glycolic acid is proven to improve the skin's appearance and texture. Glycolic acid reacts to the skin weakening the binding properties of the lipid that hold the dead skin cells together. This intense exfoliation allows younger, brighter looking skin to be revealed.
After nightly cleansing, twist application open, remove the saturated cotton swab and apply evenly over cleansed skin on the face, throat and or back of hands; or follow instructions of skincare specialist. Avoid the eye area and mucous membranes. Discard each applicator after single usage.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Lactic Acid, Codium Corallina (Algae Extract), Ascophyllum Nodosum, Laminaria Digitata, Camellia Sinesis, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Extract, Actindia Chinensis (Kiwi) Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Phynoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide..