Based on Phyto-marine actives and natural fruit acids, it helps to diminish the look of age spots and discoloration, leaving skin smoother, softer and brighter.
14 Ampoules of .05 fl oz (1.5 ml) each Total .7 fl oz (21 ml)
IMPORTANT: Never expose your skin to the sun after exfoliation without SPF protection.
- Laminaria Digitata & Ascophyllum Nodosum – Sea Plants - Our proprietary blend of these EcoCert seaweeds provides hydrating, nourishing, and anti-oxidant properties. Natural sources of 12 vitamins including B12, C, E, K and Beta Carotene, 18 amino acids, and 42 trace elements. Essential fatty acids help maintain the skin barrier while Alginic Acid – a polysaccharide – helps to lock moisture into the skin. Known to help increase cell proliferation.
- Codium Corallina – Red Algae - A red seaweed known to create a protective covering on the skin and rich in anti-oxidants.
- Lactic Acid - An alpha hydroxy acid found in sour milk. An exfoliator, which results in smoother skin. Works as an exfoliant to slough off dead skin cells due to sun, travel and dryness.
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis) - Extract of unfermented tea, high in catechins such as epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), gallocatechin (GC), epigallocatechin (EGC), and epicatechin (EC). Protective against free radicals. Provides superior anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Grape Seed Oil (Vitis Vinifera) - The seed of the grape plant (Vitis vinifera) is a fine textured, linoleic-rich oil which has been shown to have strong antioxidant and anti-degenerative properties. Grapeseed Oil is also one of several plant emollients that mimic the lipid content of the skin. It helps stabilize and maintain the structure of the skin's complex inter-cellular matrix, preventing moisture loss and cell damage and promoting skin's soft, smooth, healthy appearance.
- Fruit Acids - These natural alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) help rid skin of accumulated dead skin cells revealing a more luminous and youthful complexion.
- Glycolic Acid - An Alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) help reduce the appearance of fine lines and discoloration.