Replenish skin with this nourishing seaweed-based moisturizer. Based on the Physiological Filtrate of Seaweed (PFS), our proprietary sea-complex helps to nourish, re-mineralize and hydrate skin. This daily moisturizer restores skin that has lost moisture due to age, climate changes and travel. Super humectant and emollient formula developed to restore skin vitality and youthfulness.
Two unique sea plants are blended to provide hydrating, nourishing and anti-oxidant properties. Natural sources of 12 vitamins including B12, C, E, K and Beta Carotene, 18 amino acids, and 42 trace elements. Essential fatty acids help maintain the skin barrier while Alginic Acid – a polysaccharide – helps to lock moisture into the skin. Known to help increase cell proliferation.
Hydro-Complex is the second step of our premier anti-aging professional facial treatment. Take home a part of this award-winning treatment to get professional spa results at home. This luxurious formula absorbs into skin quickly and never leaves skin feeling greasy.
Exfoliate and renew your skin. See a brighter, smoother complexion. Sea the difference.Key Ingredients:
- Laminaria Digitata & Ascophyllum Nodosum - Sea Plants - Our proprietary blend of these EcoCert seaweeds provides hydrating, nourishing, and anti-oxidant properties. Natural sources of 12 vitamins including B12, C, E, K and Beta Carotene, 18 amino acids, and 42 trace elements. Essential fatty acids help maintain the skin barrier while Alginic Acid - a polysaccharide - helps to lock moisture into the skin. Known to help increase cell proliferation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) - Extremely moisturizing to the skin. Natural moisturizing polysaccharide present in the skin. Is known to hold 100x its weight in water. Has an important role in wound healing and tissue repair.
- Lactic Acid - An alpha hydroxy acid found in sour milk. An exfoliator, which is known to result in smoother, more flexible skin.
- Sodium PCA - Occurs naturally in human skin and is responsible for binding moisture to the cells. Highly water-absorbing and used as an excellent humectant. A component of the NMF (natural moisturizing factor).
- Squalene - A natural skin moisturizer found in sebum, squalene has emollient properties that soften and soothe the skin. It also adds a layer of oil to the skin that helps prevent water loss and keep the skin soft. It has moisturizing properties that increase water retention and prevent dryness. With increase water retention, the skin appears to have reduced wrinkles and fine lines.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract - Extracts made from the daisy-like white and yellow heads of the Chamomile flowers. Popular as an excellent skin soother and anti-inflammatory agent.
- Multi-Fruit Acids - A concentrated blend of alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) found naturally in bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange and lemon. Used to exfoliate dead skin cells, and soothe the skin.
- Niacinamide - Also known as Vitamin B3, functions to brighten the appearance of skin while promoting hydration and improving the overall look of skin.
Water/Aqua, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, Fructose, Urea, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Inositol, Rose Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide.