Cleanse sensitive skin gently and effectively. Our Hydra 4 Red-Out Cleanser gently foams to deeply cleanse sensitive skin. This formula combines a blend of sustainably harvested Laminaria Digitata seaweed with the botanical ingredients Rosmary, Sage and Chamomile. Your skin will feel refreshed, cleansed and smooth.
- Silver - Produced from pure metallic silver, used in Europe since 2005.
- Laminaria Digitata (Seaweed) - Natural sources of 12 vitamins including B12, C, E, K and Beta Carotene, 18 amino acids, and 42 trace elements. Essential fatty acids and Alginic Acid - a polysaccharide - helps to lock moisture into the skin.
- Rutin - A complex sugar that is found in buckwheat, asparagus, rhubarb, and the peels of citrus fruit. A strong antioxidant, Rutin is beneficial in the support of Vitamin C.
- Quercetin - A member of the flavonoid family, Quercetin is known to have antioxidant properties. Quercetin can keep skin looking younger. It can also make the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles appear less visible.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice - Contains over 200 substances, including 20 minerals, 20 amino acids, 12 vitamins, and active enzymes.
- Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Fruit Water - Made as a byproduct of steam distillation from the blossoms of an orange tree, Orange Water is useful in pore perfection and skin vitality. Due to its mildly astringent properties, Orange Water is able to refresh oily skin.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil) - A natural emollient that helps to reduce dryness and assist in moisturization after exposure to sun and other harsh elements, and any time.
- Mirabilis Jalapa Extract - Native to tropical America, Mirabilis Jalapa is commonly used in areas of Brazil. This extract is known to be useful in the presence of dry skin.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract - Obtained from the leaves of Rosmarinus Officinalis by proprietary methods of extraction. Has cleansing properties.
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract - Obtained by extraction from the flowering plant Salvia Officinalis, a small evergreen perennial native to the Mediterranean region. Smells and tastes like camphor. Has an astringent property.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract - Extracts made from the daisy-like white and yellow heads of the Chamomile flowers.
- Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract - Rich in caffeic and rosmarinic acids, Lemon Balm Leaf Extract has nice astringent properties.