Sheer and fragrance-free.
Instead of going by skin tone, this complexion-enhancing sunscreen is designed to match your natural undertone and enhance your natural complexion.
Which shade is best for your skin tone?
- Use the Cool shade if you have bluish, red or pink undertones, fair skin that sunburns more easily, or forearm veins that appear more blue in color.
- Choose the Warm shade if you have yellowish, golden or olive undertones, a darker complexion that tans more easily, or forearm veins that appear more green in color.
Please Note: Due to manufacturer’s delay, this item is on extended backorder. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- For all skin types
- Buffers the skin from heat-derived oxidative stress
- Formulated with chemical and mineral sunscreen ingredients
- Non-comedogneic - Hypoallergenic - Dermatologist-tested
Homosalate 10%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Titanium Dioxide 3.15%, Zinc Oxide 5%.
Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Methicione, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Dimethicone, Physalis Angulata Extract, Algae Extract, Glycerin, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Polyhydroxystearic acid, Mannitol, Mica, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Citric Acid, Squalene, Alumina, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Diatomaceous Earth, Sodium Polyacrylate, Disodium EDTA, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin, Zinc Sulfate, Silica, Chlophenesin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol.