- BVOSC - A stabile, oil soluble form of Vitamin C, called Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, BVOS-C offers UV-protection, skin whitening, and anti-aging benefits as well as aiding in collagen synthesis. It also offers excellent antioxidant benefits and the ability to penetrate into the epidermis and cells makes BVOS-C very bio-available.
- Oristart DPG - Extracted from licorice this concentrated powerful antioxidant has skin soothing and anti-inflammatory properties which help to rejuvenate the skin and promotes a more even skin tone and healthy glow.
- Stay C 50 - This stable form of Vitamin C, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, offers numerous benefits for skin including helping to lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, whitening spotty and darkened skin, evening out skin tone and aiding in collagen production. Additionally, it is an excellent repair agent for photo-aged and sun damaged skin. When added to skin care products along with ascorbyl glucoside, the secondary ingredient in Stay C 50, it helps to firm sagging skin and diminish wrinkles. It also improves the skin's ability to protect itself against free radicals and aids in increasing elasticity and luminosity.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate - Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, known as MAP, is a water soluble and highly stable form of Vitamin C. It is known primarily for its skin brightening benefits and can help even out skin tone, stimulate collagen production, and diminish fine lines and wrinkles through increasing the process of cell-turnover.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside - A non-irritating and stable form of Vitamin C which offers excellent antioxidant properties helps to encourage collagen synthesis and helps to improve uneven skin tone and skin pigmentation.
- Evens skin tone
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrates and plumps