This latest Lumixyl product is the first and only brightening exfoliator with Decapeptide-12. First introduced in the popular Lumixyl Topical Brightening Creme, Decapeptide-12 is the Stanford University discovery that is clinically shown to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation in skin without causing irritation or redness associated with other brightening agents. The new Lumixyl GlycoPeel 10 Brightening Exfoliator is a uniquely gentle glycolic gel-lotion designed especially for normal to sensitive skin types. By combining the action of the peptide with the glycolic celluar turnover stimulation, it produces even faster brightening results within the Lumixyl Topical Brightening System. GlycoPeel 10 also contains Bisabolol, an ingredient that soothes and calms irritation, ensuring that the most sensitive complexions will enjoy maximum tolerability and minimal irritation, even when used twice daily. It is an advancement in getting significant visible results that once required prescription strength ingredients, without the worry of prescription ingredient skin irritation or side effects.
- Contains Glycolic Acid and Decapeptide-12 for additional brightening effects
- Improves natural exfoliation of dead skin cells
- Helps cellular turnover, moving old spots up and out of the skin
- Improves skin texture and tone
- Helps tighten enlarged pores
- Paraben and fragrance free
- Intended for those with dry skin or more sensitive skin types