Sensitive skin is characterized by a tendency to be more prone to redness. With ageing, this redness accentuates the loss of complexion uniformity and adds to wrinkles and loss of firmness. Building on this expertise, La Roche-Posay laboratories have developed a formula for sensitive skin highly concentrated in Vitamin C, a recognized reference in anti-ageing for its efficacy to even-out the complexion, it helps to stimulate collagen production to reduce the look of deep wrinkles and fill-in the dermal mattress.
Its intensive action is enhanced by 2 active ingredients:
- Mannose, a densifying sugar, to optimize the interaction of light with the skin and visibly fade out irregularities on application.
- Hyaluronic acid to help smooth the skin immediately.
This formula still contains skin-restoring Madecassoside and Neurosensine, a peptide that relieves the discomfort of sensitive skin.
New: Its re-plumping, fresh and melting texture leaves a matte, velvety and non-greasy finish. Excellent make-up base.
- Wrinkles/loss of firmness
- Normal to Combination skin
- Sensitive skin
- A fast-absorbing, non-greasy texture with a velvety finish
- Non-oily and non-sticky finish
- Excellent make-up base
- Hydrates, plumps, fills and visibly reduces the skin
- Immediate blurring effect on uneven skin tone
- Skin firmness is improved, fine lines are faded and deep wrinkles corrected
- The complexion is more even, redness is visibly reduced
- Immediately, the skin looks replenished
- Day after day, skin feels softer, more supple and looks more radiant.
- Tolerance-tested safe for sensitive skin
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-free