Jane Iredale eye shadows resist creasing! They can be used wet or dry. You can also make an eyeliner or brow color out of them.
Our colors are chosen to enhance the eye, not to make the eyelid look pretty! So, we've avoided ageing colors like pale blue.
Wet our eye liner brush and pick up shadow for an eye line that stays and stays.
- Recommended brushes: Eye Contour or Crease Brush for the crease, Eye Shader or Deluxe Shader for the lid, Detail or Eyeliner/Brow for the lash line.
- Use three complementary colors such as Allure for the brow bone, Supernova for the lid and Smokey Grey for the crease.
- Wet our Eyeliner/Brow brush and pick up shadow for an eye line that stays and stays.
- Needs minimal blending and rarely creases
- All day staying power
- Highly pigmented with natural colorants
- Use also on brows and as eye/lip liner, dry or wet