Beyond Matte is carefully named because it is unlike any matifying powder created before. Based on a proprietary technology, Beyond Matte not only eliminates shine for hours, it also absorbs oil, lessens transference, makes skin look smoother, refines pores, and increases the water resistancy of our minerals. Always on the lookout for environmentally sound ways to enhance product performance, Jane has included soothing jojoba seed oil into this formulation so skin appears touchably radiant as well as shine-free. For a High Definition-proof complexion that’s always ready for its close-up, focus on Beyond Matte.
- An HD matifying powder in four indispensible shades are available as refills in post consumer resin clamshells. Translucent – Use on any skin. Lilac – Use to brighten sallow tones. Peach – Use to warm up pale skin. Dark – Use on ethnic skins or as a bronzer
- Ultra water resistant formula guarantees complexion perfection, even under pressure
- Sensitive-skin appropriate, HDTV approved
- Proprietary technology eliminates shine, lessens transference, refines pores and gives skin a flawless, smooth appearance
- Environmentally responsible formulation and packaging
- Place your brush head flat onto the outer edge of the powder
- Using medium pressure, swirl the brush in a circular motion twice around the outer edge of the powder
- Tap the brush on the edge of the compact twice making sure the excess falls on top of the cake
- Product may be applied just to oily areas of the face or the entire face
- Use downward strokes with medium pressure to apply the product
Complete coverage: The amount of product applied and overall finish of Beyond Matte is dictated by the brush used.
- To completely matify the face, apply Beyond Matte with the Handi Brush or Powder Brush for a velvety smooth finish.
- For a medium matte finish, dust on Beyond Matte with the Blending Brush. This deposits slightly less product for a clean matte finish.
- To leave a little glow on the skin, apply Beyond Matte with the FanBrush. This deposits a very small amount of product, creating a natural finish.
Limited coverage: Although Beyond Matte bestows a flawless finish when used on the entire face, it is also ideal for touch-ups to small areas.
- a controlled glow, apply Beyond Matte to the center of cheeks, nose, forehead and chin.
- To give lipstick a dramatic pop, apply Beyond Matte over the entire mouth area with the Handi Brush before applying lip color.
- To tone down shimmer eye shadow, apply Beyond Matte over the eyes with the Large Shader Brush.