Pigment Expert is a targeted serum designed to brighten and unify skin tone. Using a gentle but effective formula, containing skin smoothing and pigment-correcting ingredients, it helps to decrease the appearance of dark spots for brighter, more luminous skin.Skin concern:
Discoloration, sun damageSkin type:
Suitable for all skin typesKey Ingredients:
Expert formulas for optimal skin health
- Pigment Corrector - A combination of 4-butylresorcinol, hydroxyphenoxy propionic acid and niacinamide helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots.
- Glycolic acid - An alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) with exfoliating properties which helps to smooth the skin, diminishing the appearance of imperfections.
- Dipotassium glycyrrhizate - A plant-based ingredient, otherwise known as licorice root extract, which soothes skin and helps to preserve hyaluronic acid levels, boosting flexibility.
BenefitsPigment correcting serum
Pigment Expert dark spot correcting ampoules provide individual doses of targeted care, with select ingredients that work to brighten and unify skin.
- Unifies - Helps to achieve a more even, unified tone through a combination of pigment-correcting ingredients.
- Corrects - Fights the visible signs of photoaging by helping to minimize the appearance of discoloration and imperfections.
- Brightens - Exfoliates, hydrates, and smooths the skin, helping to restore luminosity and flexibility for a youthful glow.
As Pigment Expert contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), you should avoid sun exposure while using the product and use a sunscreen with a very high SPF.1. Shake:
Take the ampoule from the box and shake gently before use.2. Open:
Insert the ampoule into the protective tube and break it open.3. Prepare:
Place the ampoule into the special applicator tip and remove the cap.4. Apply:
Massage ½ of the serum over face, neck and neckline, avoiding the eye area.
Water (Aqua), Niacinamide, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydroxyphenoxy Propionic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, 4-Butylresorcinol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Biosaccheride Gum-1, Alcohol Denat., CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 19140 (Yellow 5).