A nightly refining astringent formulated for oily or acne-prone skin. It is also appropriate for adults and teens who are experiencing mild to moderate acne. These alcohol-based products help dry up excess oils while dissolving blackheads and cleansing pores, revealing fresher, smoother skin. The 12% solution incorporates salicylic acid to enhance exfoliation and open clogged pores. Choose from three glycolic acid strengths: 5%, 10% or 12%. Nightly use reveals fresher, smoother skin.
The Solution Series of products is formulated for oily or acne-prone skin. It is also appropriate for adults and teens who are experiencing mild to moderate acne. Recommended for patients who have successfully used the Face Solution 5.Feature Ingredients:
- Glycolic Acid - Originally derived from the sugarcane plant, glycolic acid has proven anti-aging and exfoliating properties. Glycolic acid reduces corneocyte cohesion by dissolving the cellular cement that bonds skin cells together creating a thinner, more compact stratum corneum. It also promotes collagen deposition to improve firmness and boosts hyaluronic acid to increase moisture content. The result is softer, smoother skin that looks brighter and younger. GlyDerm is formulated with a proprietary form of esterified glycolic acid to minimize irritation without compromising effectiveness.
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract - Clarifies the skin, has anti-inflammatory properties and is a natural source of Vitamin C.
- Salicylic Acid - Originally derived from the bark of white willow and wintergreen, this beta hydroxy acid has keratolytic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- A nightly refining astringent for oily, problematic skin.
- 10% Glycolic Acid
- Gentle exfoliation
- Removes excess skin oils, dissolves blackheads and unclogs pores to reveal fresher, smoother skin
- Lightens pigmentation marks
- Softens and enhances skin texture
DirectionsPM Exfoliator Directions:
Apply to clean skin. Shake bottle well and spray Solution onto cotton ball or pledget. Apply sparingly. To ensure tolerance, leave first application on for two hours then wash off with GlyDerm Gentle Face Cleanser. Wait 24
hours. If no irritation occurs, patient may use the product as directed. For back acne: Spray directly onto back once a day or as needed. Allow to dry before dressing. Should excessive dryness or exfoliation occur, reduce application to enhance tolerance.
Isopropyl Alcohol, Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract.