UV Sheer has a lightweight, hydrating formula that feels silky to the touch and light and airy on the skin. It goes on smooth absorbing quickly into skin and helps even out skin tone.
This facial sunscreen offers up to 80 minutes of sweat and water-resistance making it the ideal choice for an active lifestyle, hot and humid weather and for anyone looking for a lightweight and hydrating sunscreen to live freely under the sun.
UV Sheer is formulated to be compatible on all skin tones without leaving a white cast.
For Normal, Combination, Dry, Oily skin typesKey Ingredients:
- Zinc oxide - Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) - Helps retain moisture, reduce flaking and restore skin
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C) - An antioxidant that helps combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet, infrared radiation and high-energy visible light.
- Squalane - 100% natural and plant-derived lipid that helps reduce moisture loss
- Provides excellent protection against UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays
- Advanced formula goes on smooth and absorbs quickly into the skin
- Does not leave the face shiny, does not leave a white cast and does not ball up
- The sheer and fluid formula is hydrating yet not greasy and helps to soothe heated skin while helping to even skin tone
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV), infrared radiation (IR) and offers high-energy visible (HEV) light protection
- UV Sheer can be easily removed by regular facial wash
- The formula is dye-free, fragrance-free, oil-free and paraben-free
- Water-resistant (80 minutes) and sweat-resistant
* Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Sun Protection Measures.
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
* Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
15% Zinc oxide, 10% OctocryleneInactive Ingredients:
Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Isohexadecane, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polysilicone-11, Xanthan Gum, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide.