Now available in a tinted formula to even-out most skin types.
- Zinc oxide - Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays.
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) - Retains moisture and improves skin feel by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness.
- Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) - Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging.
Uses: EltaMD UV Daily Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- 9.0% transparent zinc oxide
- Hyaluronic Acid increases skin smoothness, softness and decrease wrinkles
- Glides on easily and absorbs quickly into the skin
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate.
Purified Water, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyether-1, Citric Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.