EltaMD UV Clear Tinted is the same oil-free formula as the original un-tinted version plus gentle iron oxides to create a shade to even-out skin tones. It contains niacinamide (5%), hyaluronic acid and lactic acid to promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Both tinted and original untinted EltaMD UV Clear are formulated specifically for acne-prone and sensitive skin types.
EltaMD UV Clear Tinted and Untinted are fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic.
Very lightweight and silky, it may be worn with makeup or alone.
- 9.0% transparent zinc oxide to protect skin against damaging UVA (aging) rays
- Delivers SPF 46 to protect skin from UVB (burning) rays
- 5% high-purity niacinamide (vitamin B3) to help reduce the appearance of blemishes, discoloration, and photo-damaged skin
- Also features hyaluronic acid and lactic acid to hydrate your skin and refine your pores for a shine-free finish
- The tinted formula additionally helps even out skin tone
- Antioxidants help absorb free radicals
- Calms and protects acne-prone skin
- Leaves no residue
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- May be used as a base or worn alone
- Extremely lightweight and contributes to maintaining smooth, clean, clear skin
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and non-comedogenic
9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate.
Purified Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyl Stearate, Iron Oxides, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.