G.L.A. (gamma linoleic acid), derived from evening primrose flowers, is known to increase the permeability and flexibility of cell membranes and helps regulate water loss. By ensuring that the skinís surface moisture level remains optimal, G.L.A. Extra Moist also helps to prevent dehydration and other visible signs of premature aging of the skin. Experiments have shown that dry, scaly, aging skin results when linoleic acid (which is synthesized in the body to G.L.A.) is absent from the diet.
Skin Types / Conditions: Suitable for very dry skin and skin prone to eczema and psoriasis.
- A deficiency of natural G.L.A. can allow too much water to be lost through the skin. When this happens, the face can rapidly lose its firm, youthful contours. Regular use of either of the G.L.A. creams will make the skin appear plumper and smoother with dehydration lines less visible.
- The super-moisturizing, skin conditioning oils of evening primrose and wheat germ create the appearance of soft, supple, velvety textured skin.
- G.L.A. Extra Moist provides excellent moisturizing benefits for skin prone to eczema or psoriasis.
- A younger, firmer looking face, neck and chest is achieved with the combination of G.L.A. or G.L.A. Extra Moist Skin Cream along with a daily application of Cellex-C Serum or Skin Firming Cream Plus.
- G.L.A. enhances the effectiveness of vitamin C when used in conjunction with the Cellex-C patented complex. It helps the skin reduce surface cellular dehydration thereby improving the appearance of facial tone and firmness.
- Can be used by both men and women.
- Skin hydrating and moisturizing benefits can be seen in 3 to 5 weeks of daily use.
- Cleanse and tone.
- Apply Cellex-C Serum or Skin Firming Cream Plus and Hydra 5 B-Complex.
- Apply G.L.A.Extra Moist Skin Cream liberally to your face, neck and chest. Avoid eye area.
- Apply sunscreen if required.
G.L.A. Extra Moist contains a higher percentage of the G.L.A. and other skin emolients than the G.L.A. Dry Skin Cream.