Skin Types / Conditions: All but the most sensitive skin.
Note: Not suitable for oily or acne prone skin.
- Regular use will dramatically reduce the visible signs of aging—fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and sagging skin.
- Non-greasy emollient base helps restore a smoother texture and healthy looking glow to the face.
- Helps increase the elasticity and resilience of the skin to greatly reduce the appearance of loose, sagging skin.
- Can be used by women and men with all skin types except oily, acne prone skin.
- Generally, improvement in the overall appearance of the skin can be seen within 4—6 weeks of daily use.
- Cleanse and tone.
- Apply Skin Hydration Complex.
- Once every 24 hours, apply Cellex-C Advanced-C Skin Tightening Cream over face, neck and V of chest.
- Apply moisturizer if required.
Within two minutes after application, a slight tingling sensation may be felt as the L-ascorbic acid is released into the skin. Initially, you may notice tiny rolls of exfoliated skin, particularly along the jaw line and sides of cheeks. These particles can easily be brushed away with the fingers. The color of the cream may vary from batch to batch due to crop variations of the grapes from which the reservatrol is extracted.
Avoid hairline and eyebrows, as this cream may cause discoloration, particularly on blond or grey hair. Avoid the eye area. Use Advanced-C Eye Firming Cream for the eye area.
*Patented Cellex-C™ Complex internationally protected by US Patent No. 4,938,969 & 4,772,591.